Friday, January 2, 2009

Man

Sometimes I can be doom and gloom! I am so excited for tomorrow!!

1) Going to library to help Shane read a few bookies
2) Going to have a look at a kitten I saw an ad for in the supermarket...was found abandoned in a paddock apparently, very friendly and black :) So I'm hella excited for that :D
3) Possibly going to work and MAKING SOME MONEY
4) Having DVD night with my mate Hannah who has been fully scaring me lately with her sugar-honey-happy-happy-joy-joy attitude towards life...ah well, she is happy :D
5) Going to stay at Aunty K's by the beach WOO!!

It will be sunny and if it isn't we are going to WILL it to be sunny, wahoo!!

Shane is rubbing my feet...mmm nice. I tell you, he is gifted!

Which reminds me, we came very close to ending us today because of my lack of attentiveness, so I am going to go to him and show him my love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment