Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good Morning!

Well, I slept and now I am awake. In NZ the time is 11.25 am...just as well I haven't got anywhere to go!

Just out washing in the machine straight from my suitcase. I stayed with Shane's mum for 4 days last week and got home on New Years Eve and I've got to be away again to my Aunty K's again tomorrow. I'm hopeful, but I mean, my cousin and her bf are living there at the moment, and that's a little intimidating for me. I mean, after Mum died Nov '06, I was 13 and more or less went insane and crazy with grief and all that (and couldn't seem to tolerate Vati), so I stayed with Aunty K for a fortnight. Or was it a week? Time escapes me. Anyway, to a 13 year old (well, I had my 14th birthday there so whatever age I was) a 17/18 yo cousin who I didn't know very well was scary, especially when I was so unfamiliar with myself and scared of who I was. She was really nice and talked to me about a lot of stuff, but I was so intimidated by her age and I think that's still carrying through to a little anxiety now about seeing her. But I think it's all in my mind. A lot of things are in my mind. Few of them make sense.

Time for coffee I think. I will talk later. Ttfn xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment